Experience Michigan’s beautiful autumn, and a fun fall tradition.
Visit Muskegon presents the 15th Annual “Depot to Depot Fall Color Tour”.
🍁 For three Saturdays we invite you to celebrate the vibrant colors of our woods, dunes and water! Drive your car or ride your bike along this self-guided route that stretches from the Muskegon South Pierhead Light to the White River Light Station. Travel on some of Muskegon’s most scenic roads along Lake Michigan and the West Michigan Pike Byway. Visit historic sites, enjoy nature and snap some “selfies”.
🍁 This event is FREE. Participants will receive fall refreshments and coupons to area businesses. There are also free pumpkins for the children and complimentary Visit Muskegon postcards for the grownups (while supplies last).
🍁 Stamp your map at 10 of the designated stops and enter to win 2 round trip passes for the Lake Express High-Speed Ferry between Muskegon and Milwaukee. (For use in the 2020 season)
🍁 Check in on social media for chances to win weekly giveaways!
Every Monday during Depot to Depot we will search for your checkins to draw one winner.So be sure to check-in to the designated stops and share on social media with the hashtag #D2D19. The more check-ins, the more entries! (Be sure to post “public”. If we can’t see them, we can’t count them).
🍁 Start your journey, and pick up your map at either historic Depot:
* The Muskegon Union Depot, home to Visit Muskegon (Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau).
610 W Western Ave, Muskegon, MI
* Chamber Train Depot, home to the White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
124 W Hanson, Whitehall, MI
🍁 Designated Stops:
Art Cats gallery
Muskegon Museum of Art
Muskegon Heritage Museum
Lakeshore Museum Center
Wasserman’s Flowers and Gifts
Muskegon South Pierhead Light
The Playhouse at White Lake
Dog ‘n Suds Drive-In of Montague, MI
Hackley and Hume Historic Site
Sweet Annie and Company
White River Light Station
The Book Nook & Java Shop
Pitkin Drug and Gift Shoppe
Century Club Retail Center
The Bird House, llc
Muskegon Farmers Market
The Cheese Lady Muskegon
White Lake Community Library
Red Rooster Tavern
White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
Muskegon Luge & Sports Complex, Muskegon State Park
World’s Largest Weathervane
Monet Garden of Muskegon,MI
Montague Branch Library
COLBYS Hokey Pokey Downtown Whitehall
PUB ONE ELEVEN
Specials Offered at Depot to Depot Designated Stops:
- Art Cats Gallery: 10% off earrings with Depot to Depot map.
- BananaDog Loose Leaf Tea: Goodie bag and coupon with map
- The Bird House: 20% off bird baths, fountains and bird feeders.
- The Book Nook & Java Shop: $1.00 off breakfast or lunch per person.
- Century Club Shops: 10% off any one item at any one store.
(Not applicable on consignment items)
- The Cheese Lady: 40% off 1 lb. of Irish Cheddar cheese with map.
- Colbys Hokey Pokey: Enter your name in a drawing for gift certificate.
- Montague Dog –N- Suds: FREE small root beer float with food purchase and map.
- Hackley & Hume Historic Site: Free tours to Muskegon County residents.
- Lakeshore Museum Center: 10% off gift shop purchases. Free tours for residents.
- Montague Branch Library: Free craft and book giveaway! Note: closes at 1:00pm
- Morat’s Bakery (next to the Cheese Lady): Cider & Donut Holes closes at 3:00pm
- Muskegon Farmer’s Market: Enter at the main office receive a FREE apple &
Get your map stamped before they close each Saturday at 2:00pm
- Muskegon Heritage Museum: October 19 is FREE to tour & pickle tasting
- Muskegon Historic Depot: goodies and pumpkins for the kids while supplies last.
- Muskegon Museum of Art: $2.00 admission with map October 5 & 19. FREE admission and family activities Saturday October 12.
- Pitkin Drug & Gift Shop: 20% off gifts & clothing with map.
- The Playhouse at White Lake: refreshments will be available.
- Red Rooster: $1 off lunch or dinner per person with map.
- Rootdown: $1 off any juice or smoothie of your choice with map.
- Sweet Annie and Company: Enter in drawing for a Willow Tree Figurine and 20% off any jewelry purchase with map.
- Wasserman’s Flowers & Gifts: 20% off gift items.
- WaterDog Outfitters: 20% off everything in the store and 10% off sale items.
- White Lake Community Library: FREE children’s activity, free hot beverage, coupon for upcoming book sale.
- White Lake Historic Depot: refreshments and pumpkins for kids while supplies last
- White River Light Station Museum: Just $3.00 admission fee
Specials apply October 5, 12 and 19
#VisitMuskegon 🍁 #D2D19 🍁 #LiveWhiteLake