Experience Michigan’s Beautiful Autumn; and a Fun Fall Tradition.
Visit Muskegon presents the 18th Annual “Depot to Depot Fall Color Tour”
This October we invite you to celebrate the vibrant colors of our woods, dunes and water…and win prizes! Take your car or bike on this self-guided color tour; stretching from the Muskegon South Pierhead Light to the White River Light Station.
Depot to Depot Details
Click HERE to Download Map of Suggested Scenic Routes
Instructions to Enter the Contest
- Snap photos or selfie at your favorite scenic stops, businesses and attractions
- Share the photo with a check-in on Facebook and/or Instagram. Include the hashtag #D2D22
- Submit your favorite photos of scenic stops, businesses and attractions through this link https://bit.ly/SubmitD2DPhotosHere
- Contest begins October 1, 2022
- Entries must be received by November 1st, 2022
- Include location of photo and photo credit preference
- Each entry should should include one photo attachment. If you would like to submit multiple photos entries, please enter each separately.
- Winner will be drawn November 2, 2022
- Prize must be claimed by November 9, 2022
2022 Depot to Depot Specials
Many local attractions and businesses are offering samples, specials and discounts throughout the month of October to those participating in the self-guided tour. Simply present your paper or downloaded 2022 Depot to Depot map to receive your offer.
Click HERE to Download Special Offers And Map
Peak Leaf Peeping
Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau
610 W Western Ave, Muskegon, MI
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9 am – 3 pm
White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
124 W Hanson, Whitehall, MI
Monday – Friday 9 am – 3 pm